PRO INSUL LIMITED is committed to preventing the accidental loss of or damage to any of its resources, including employees, physical assets or the surrounding environment.
In fulfilling this commitment to protect people and property, management will provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements, and we will strive to eliminate any foreseeable hazards which may result in property/environmental damage, accidents or personal injury/illness.
Our objective is a health and safety program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum. Our goal is zero incidents, accidents and injuries.
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Conducting a program of health and safety inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions and practices, to control health hazards, and to comply fully with the health and safety standards of every job.
- Training all employees in good health and safety practices.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for its proper use and care.
- Developing and enforcing health and safety rules and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigating every accident, promptly and thoroughly, to determine the cause and to prevent any reoccurrence.
- The management accepts the responsibility for providing leadership and adequate resources for the health and safety program, for its effectiveness and improvements, and for providing the safeguards required to ensure safe working conditions for all employees.
- Employees are responsible for full cooperation with all aspects of the health and safety program, including compliance with all rules and regulations, and for continually practicing safety while performing their duties.
Our Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental Manual describes in detail the components that make up the successful results that are demonstrated by our provincial safety statistics.